After screening hundreds of rising players in the fast-moving CBD space, we have found one that stands clearly above the rest. A company that is about to unleash a CBD technology revolution that will change the world of medicine, healthcare, and therapeutic treatments – forever.
The company in question is Smart Decision Inc. (OTC: SDEC), a pioneer in the field of data science, data-driven algorithm development, and CBD medical technology. Smart Decision (SD) lies at the revolutionary intersection of CBD products and what has become the driving force of medical technology – AI and “Big Data” diagnostics.
CBD (Cannabidiol) is an active ingredient in cannabis-derived from the hemp plant which has a virtually limitless number of therapeutic applications. It’s not an exaggeration to say that CBD sales are experiencing explosive growth. U.S. sales of CBD products totaled $11 billion in 2018, and the number is expected to grow to an astounding $23.7 billion by 2023 – and increase of over 115.4% in only 5 years:
Big Data helps inform and personalize medical treatments and therapies to the specific needs of each person, based on their age, gender, medical history, and much more. And when it is applied to new, fast-growing sectors like CBD is today, something very predictable happens – billion-dollar companies (and stock market winners) are made.
With a CBD sector still in its infancy, tens of millions of customers are beginning to ask themselves:
- What CBD products can help me with my medical condition?
- What are the CBD product brands best suited to my needs?
- What’s the optimal dose of a specific CBD product for me?
And by answering these questions with its technology, SD is about to make investors a potential profit of over 453% in the next 5 months.
CBD is known to treat successfully major global health problems, including:
- Sleeping disorders
- Chronic pain
- Joint pain
- High blood pressure
- Multiple sclerosis
And many others. The problem is, consumers are left completely to themselves to decide what CBD products to take and in what quantity. Most of these decisions are made by trial and error, rather than actual medical need. And, unlike with most other medical products, the government offers no guidelines on the dosage. With many hundreds of CBD companies inactivity, many offering low quality or unapproved CBD products, CBD consumers are scrambling to find a safe and reliable way to know what CBD products are best them and with what dosage.
SD has developed a revolutionary technology to address this vital issue: CBD Smart Decision. CBD Smart Decision is the groundbreaking proprietary algorithm that helps CBD consumers immediately know:
- What CBD product-type (oil, pill, inhaler, etc.) is best suited for their conditions
- What CBD brand is the best reputed and reliable
- What’s the dosage and frequency best-fitted to the consumer’s personal medical profile
The algorithm, which is currently in the process of receiving a U.S. intellectual property patent, is simple as it is sophisticated. By combining the consumer’s personal medical data with an updated database of the characteristics and properties of tens of thousands of CBD products, CBD Smart Decision provides a dosage recommendation which is tailor-made to the individual needs of each customer. In other words, actionable, therapeutically valid, and data-backed recommendations that seamlessly guide the user to the best CBD product solution.
Why is Smart Decision best-suited to deliver such an advanced technological solution?
Because the simple fact is, the company is already a pioneer in the field of algorithm development applied to consumer buying choices. SD single-handedly created a groundbreaking LED algorithm which allows people to accurately choose the right LED bulbs/fixtures for their needs. A niche market that, despite its apparent lack of pizzazz, it will, in fact, be worth a staggering $54 billion globally by 2023.
And as this algorithm has become a one-of-a-kind service in the LED sector, CBD Smart Decision is about to become a complete game-changer in the CBD sector. SD is perfectly positioning itself to become the go-to-provider for tens of millions of CBD consumers and potential consumers who want to know what CBD products to choose and what dosages best fit their health needs.
But this is just the beginning.
Because at this very moment, SD is forging strategic partnerships and relationships with the sector’s top players. And even more importantly, it is replicating a proven business model formula of immense success. And it is this formula and these partnerships which could propel SD to dominate its sector niche, in a way that only billion-dollar household names are doing…
Smart Decision Inc. Replicates The Google Recipe…For Global Domination
To understand the enormous implications of what SD is doing, a clear parallel can drawn by understanding how other giant global companies have come to absolutely dominate their markets:
- Google – The go-to resource for searching information on the internet
- Uber – The go-to provider of urban transportation services
- Amazon – The go-to provider of eCommerce services
All these companies lead their niches by offering the best and most complete service, accessible via an interface that is quick, user-friendly, and comprehensive.
SD’s service is, in fact, unique for its astounding simplicity. A consumer has to simply go to SD’s dedicate CBD Smart Decision website and enter a few data points regarding his/her health, previous conditions, and current treatments. The CBD Algorithm then calculates automatically the best brand and product type, the exact dosage, and the frequency of use – offering in almost no time a detailed and actionable answer.
As explained by Adam Green, CEO of Smart Decision, Inc.:
“We are excited to launch the first phase of our new CBD platform that will help simplify CBD buying decisions for consumers. In the near future, we will be introducing the second phase, which will allow consumers to further dial-in to specific CBD products that meet their needs”
The algorithm’s interface will help SD cement its pioneering status as the mediator between CBD product companies and the consumer – and as the major educator and source of information in the sector. To ensure that this status becomes dominant, SD has made a series of major strategic moves in the last months:
- On October 1st, SD launched the CBDSmartDecision.com website and platform, which will house the SD algorithm and the largest online depository of CBD product information in the world.
- On October 22nd, SD signed a Letter of Intent with Greenlife Organics, a market leader in the CBD space. Greenlife products will be available on CBDSmartDecision.com and integrated with the CBD Smart Decision algorithm.
- On November 5th, SD signed a Letter of Intent with LBC BioScience, a visionary company developing products such as CBD water, drops, edibles, pet supplements, recovery balm, and spray. In addition to its online CBD product choice, LBC Bioscience will be opening a retail store in Scottsdale, Arizona, by the end of 2019. This will give SD the first retail store implementation of the CBD Smart Decision algorithm.
- On November 7th, SD signed a Letter of Intent with HempAmericana Inc., a Maine-based CBD product manufacturer with state-of-the-art facilities and an extensive online presence. SD will be the first company that HempAmericana, Inc. grants permission to recommend their product range on the affiliate level. The partnerships will provide SD with recurring revenues based on HempAmericana’s product sales worldwide.
SD’s growing number of partnerships are however just the tip of the iceberg. That’s because investors and fund managers globally are closely following companies with breakthrough technologies, increasing positive catalysts, and operating in sectors with blue-sky potential like CBD.
These are the kind of developments that will put SD firmly under the market’s spotlight – unleashing a tide of investment dollars and the staggering stock returns that come with it…
Smart Decision Is An Undervalued Cannabis Play – But Not For Very Long…
Cannabis-related equities have gifted investors with astounding profits:
These profits are even more impressive when considering how fast they can occur:
|Company||Uptrend Period||Price Gain||Time|
|Aug 2017 – Jan 2018||+453%||5 months|
|May 2018 – Jun 2018||+108%||1 month|
|Oct 2017 – Jan 2018||+386%||3 months|
Were SD to follow the path of CannTrust (NYSE: CTST), it would rocket from its current price of CAD $0.06 to $0.33 – a 453% gain. And this could take very little time too – The Green Organic Dutchman (TSE: TGOD) made investors a 108% profit in only ONE MONTH.
Such quick and massive gains happen more often than investors imagine for a simple reason – market cap. Cannabis stocks have a total market value of only $48 billion. It would take a fraction of the $17.7 TRILLION invested in global equity funds to cause a tidal price gain in the entire sector – and in SD stock. At its price of $0.06, the stock is trading significantly below its highs of 2019:
The company’s total market value is only $4.2 million – of which only $2.5 million is not held by insiders.
At these prices, it would take very little buying to propel the stock upwards – for example, a takeover rumor. Mergers and acquisitions in the CBD are continuing at a breathtaking pace so far in 2019. And it could literally take only weeks before SD finds itself in the crosshairs of a major CBD player craving to acquire the CBD Smart Decision algorithm…
Smart Decision – Riding the Cannabis M&A Fever To a Fortune
The numbers don’t lie. The amount of capital raised by the cannabis and CBD sector has skyrocketed in 2019, with a total of $10.38 billion raised year to date, a 40% increase over the $7.46 billion raised in 2018 as a whole:
The number of M&A deals is equally pushing forwards in full force. As of the end of September 2019, the total number of cannabis M&A deals was a record-breaking 278, compared to 242 for 2018 as a whole:
And this trend is gaining momentum – almost on a weekly basis. The reality is that leaders in the CBD space are looking to understand CBD consumers more accurately in order to maximize their sales and brand reputation. And SD’s revolutionary algorithm could literally make or break CBD brands depending on how their product is rated and on its therapeutic effectiveness. The value of data on consumer behavior, preferences, and medical condition in the CBD market cannot be overstated because:
- Data about CBD product users is almost non-existent. As the sector grows and competition surges, companies need to know what products to manufacture and how to build brand reputation.
- As brand preferences become ingrained in the market, deciding what product to release and in what market can become a matter of life or death for a CBD company. The CBD player that has the best data, therefore, can gain a lasting edge by offering the product range best suited to the market.
CBD’s leaders are on the hunt for companies that can give them a competitive edge – and SD could be the next major target. And this is where the interesting part for investors starts…
Because acquisitions of small companies in the CBD sector happen at extremely high valuations of the target – often in the hundreds of millions of dollars. A few recent examples show this clearly:
- In August 2019, Cronos, the first marijuana company to list on a U.S. exchange, announced the acquisition of high-end CBD products company Lord Jones, for $300 million. This price values Lord Jones at a staggering 75x to 150x multiple to its estimated 2018 revenues of $2 million to $4 million.
- In February 2019, Canadian cannabis producer Tilray announced the purchase of mature hemp foods company Manitoba Harvest for CAD $419 million – a multiple of 4.46x times the target’s revenues.
- In December 2018, Level Brands Inc. announced its merger with CBD products developer Cure Based Development. The all-stock deal valued Cure Based Development at $119.85 MLN, a multiple of 20x to its 2018 revenues.
- Charlotte’s Web Holdings, the largest listed CBD-focused company, is currently trading at a multiple of 18x its 2018 revenues.
When compared to SD’s current market value, it is easy to see the potential returns investors could make on SD stock:
With a market cap of only $4.2 million, and about to embark on a path of exponential revenue growth, SD could soon be an irresistible target for major CBD players – resulting in significant gains for SD stock owners.
SD: A Double Whammy Cannabis Technology Play With Significant Upside
SD is a relative newcomer to the listed CBD equity markets. This means that it is still flying below the radar of investors. As the company continues forging more and more strategic relationships in the U.S. and globally, knowledge of its unique technology will start circulating among investors, investment managers, and leading CBD companies. This will have an inevitable effect – greater interest in the company and its shares.
The moment investors realize the first-to-market advantage and potential of the CBD Smart Decision algorithm, investment money will pour in. When other companies in the space understand the unrivaled disruptive potential of the algorithm, then SD will become a natural acquisition target. With the CBD equity space still raising significant amounts of capital and M&A activity robust, SD could soon be swept up in an acquisition frenzy. And with its low valuation, and the proven profit potential Cannabis stocks offer, savvy investors in SD could be in for a triple-digit windfall in the space of only a few months.